What’s new in this version:
1. MiFlash is now supporting both 32 & 64 bit operations systems! – Windows 7 and above only!
2. MiFlash is now in stable version.
1. If you have older version of Miflash installed you will need first to uninstall it!
2. MiFlash is supporting only Qualcomm devices.
3. MiFlash not supporting devices older than Mi3.
How To Install:
- Make sure first you uninstall the old Miflash tool from your system!
- Double click the MiflashSetup.msi to start the installation
- First screen click Next!
- Second screen you can choose where to install the Miflash – You can leave it as default and click Next!
- Third screen you can confirm installation and let it start by clicking Next.
- The final screen click on Close.
- You are ready to Flash – Happy Flashing!