Table of Contents
- 0.1 Some of the major quality of Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE Android Smartphone
- 0.2 Some of the major steps to follow:
- 1 Best tutorial way to Root Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE Using iRoot:
Some of the major quality of Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE Android Smartphone
- Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE is a good quality smartphone, which comes with 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display powered by 2.5 GHz Quad-core processor along with 3 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V 4.4.3 (KitKat) operating system.
- If anyone is willing to use this Smartphone and looking for a way to root it, you are in the right place as I have given a step by step tutorial to root Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE here.
By going through the rooting tutorial given here, you can be able to root Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE smartphone and get the ability to install custom-built Android applications, custom-made recoveries (TWRP or CWM recovery), install custom ROM firmware’s, etc.
Some of the major steps to follow:
Step 1: Although the rooting process given here is not a data-loss process, it won’t hurt to have a backup of personal data on your smartphone. So, take a backup before getting started with the rooting tutorial.
Step 2:One must make sure that your device has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting process.
Step 3: Its time to allow USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone by following this path: Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device Settings, then enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
Step 4: Then, download Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE USB driver and install it on your computer so that you can connect your device to PC.
If the above steps are finished, you can move forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
Best tutorial way to Root Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE Using iRoot:
Step 1:Before getting into it, download iRoot (formerly vRoot) and install the application in your computer. Once done, launch iRoot in your PC.
Step 2: Now connect your smartphone to the computer using original USB data cable. If you have installed the USB driver of your device on the computer properly, then iRoot will identify your device.
Step 3: Next, click on the green “Root” button to begin the rooting process. Once the rooting process gets completed, your device will automatically reboot.
Step 4: Now, click the “Complete” button and unplug your smartphone.
Its done right now. You have successfully finished rooting Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE smartphone using the iRoot One-Click Rooting tool. For confirmation install Root Checker for Android in your device and confirm your device’s root privileges.