Table of Contents
- 1 Some of the major quality of Asus Zenfone 2 Laser Android Smartphone
- 2 Some of the major steps to follow:
- 3 Best tutorial way to Root Asus Zenfone 2 Laser(ZE500KL/ZE500KG/ZE500ED/ZE500RD):
Some of the major quality of Asus Zenfone 2 Laser Android Smartphone
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser is a good quality Android smartphone, which comes with 5.5 inch IPS LCD touchscreen display powered by 1.2 GHz octa-core processor along with 2GB RAM and the device runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system which is upgradable upto Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- If anyone is willing to use this Smartphone and looking for a way to root it, you are in the right place as I have given a tutorial to root Asus Zenfone 2 Laser here.
By following the tutorial given here, you will be able to root your Asus smartphone and get the ability to install custom-built Android applications (which only supports rooted devices), custom ROM firmwares, custom recoveries (TWRP or CWM recovery), etc.
Some of the major steps to follow:
1) Before getting started with the procedure, take a complete backup of personal data in your smartphone using appropriate apps. If your device gets crashed during the rooting procedure, we can use this backup to restore data.
2) Then, download Asus Zenfone 2 Laser USB driver and install it in your computer as it is only way to connect your smartphone with computer successfully.
3) Now, enable USB debugging mode in your smartphone by following this path: Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the “Developer Options” under your device’s settings, enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number(tap on it for 5-7 times).
4) Make sure that you have deactivated or uninstalled antivirus programs from your computer. Also, ensure that your device has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting procedure.
If the above steps are finished, you can move forward to the main rooting tutorial given below.
Best tutorial way to Root Asus Zenfone 2 Laser(ZE500KL/ZE500KG/ZE500ED/ZE500RD):
1) Before getting into it, download Minimal ADB and Fastboot and install it in your computer. Once done, launch its Window.
2) Now, download Asus Zenfone 2 Root package, extract it and save the mod_boot.img file to the Minimal ADB and Fastboot installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot).
3) Then, switch off your smartphone and boot it into the Fastboot mode by pressing the Powerand Volume Up buttons simultaneously.
4) If once your device is in Fastboot mode, connect it to your computer using the original USB data cable. Once done, enter the following command in Minimal ADB and Fastboot window.
fastboot boot mod_boot.img
5) Once you enter the above command, your device will reboot automatically and it will root access.
Its done right now. You have successfully finished rooting Asus Zenfone 2 Laser smartphone. This method will work on the following variants:
Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL
Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KG
Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500ED
Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500RD