Table of Contents
- 0.1 Some of the major quality of Asus Memo Pad HD7 Android Smartphone
- 0.2 Some of the major steps to follow:
- 1 Best tutorial way to Root Asus Memo Pad HD7:
Some of the major quality of Asus Memo Pad HD7 Android Smartphone
- Asus Memo Pad HD7 is a good quality Tablet, which comes with 7.0-inch touchscreen display powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-Core processor along with 1 GB RAM and the device runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system.
- If anyone is willing to use this Smartphone and looking for a way to root it, you are in the right place as I have given a step by step tutorial to root Asus Memo Pad HD7 here.
By following the rooting tutorial given here, you will be able to root Asus Memo Pad HD7 Tablet and get the ability to flash custom-built Android applications, install custom ROM firmware’s, etc.
Some of the major steps to follow:
Step 1: Although the rooting process given here is not a data-loss process, it won’t hurt to have a backup of personal data on your Tablet. So, take a backup before getting started with the rooting tutorial.
Step 2: One must make sure that your device has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting process.
Step 3: Its time to allow “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources for installing apps from sources other than Google Play Store.
Step 4: Ensure that you have deactivated antivirus programs from your Tablet as they tend to interrupt the rooting procedure.
If the above steps are finished, you can move forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
Best tutorial way to Root Asus Memo Pad HD7:
Step 1:Before getting into it, download Framaroot apk to your device. Once downloaded, tap on the .apk file to install the application in your Tablet.
Step 2: Next, open the Framaroot app in your device.
Step 3: Now, select “Install SuperSU” as the action to execute after root. Once done, click on “Boromir” exploit to launch the rooting procedure.
Step 4: Once the rooting process is finished, you will get the following message: Success! Superuser and SU binary installed. You have to reboot your device. Click “Ok” and reboot your device to finish the rooting process.
Its done right now. You have successfully finished rooting Asus Memo Pad HD7 Tablet. For confirmation, look for SuperSU app in your device. If you can find it there, then your device is successfully rooted. Alternatively, you can confirm the same by using the Root checker for Android app!