Flash MIUI ROM on any Xiaomi Phone without any problems, Root any Xiaomi MI phone and even install the TWRP recovery on MI or Redmi phones.
Installing Fastboot ROM Using this tool is quite simple. Just follow some the below steps to make it happen. Make sure that you have installed Mi Flash tool on your Windows PC.
- Download and extract the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on your computer. After extracting the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open the Setup File to install Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on your computer.
- Download and extract the Xiaomi Stock Firmware (fastboot files) on your computer. After extracting the Xiaomi Firmware, you will be able to see the similar files:
- Now, you need to install the Xiaomi USB Driver on your Computer (you can also download the Xiaomi USB Driver separately).
- Turn Off your Xiaomi Device.
- Now, You need to boot your Xiaomi Device into the Download Mode (fastboot mode). To boot into the download mode: Press and Hold Power + Volume Down button for 6-8 seconds.
- Once you have booted into the Download Mode, you will be able to see the following screen on your device:
- Now, Connect your Xiaomi Device to the Computer using the USB cable.
- Now, Open Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from Start Menu.
Once Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool is launched you will be able to see the following screen:
Step 10: Now, Click on the Select Button and locate the Firmware Folder.
Step 11: Now, Click on Flash Button to begin the Flashing Process.
Step 12: Once flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.