There are 3 usb driver available for your device. 2 of them can be used to flash the stock firmware on your Mediatek Device and Last ADB is for normal connecting the device to the computer.
If you got Driver Signature Error When installing the Driver then See this Video to fix this problem.
If you are trying to flash stock firmware on your device then download CDC and VCOM Driver Only. ADB Driver will not work for flashing the stock firmware.
Table of Contents
Gionee A1 Lite CDC driver For Flashing Firmware
Gionee A1 Lite VCOM driver For Flashing Firmware
Gionee A1 Lite ADB driver For Normal Connecting
How to Install :
- from above link Download and extract the driver on your computer.
- Open Device Manager and Click on Add the Legacy Hardware Menu.
- Click Next.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually Select from a list.
- Locate the extracted driver manually on your computer.
- Click Add.
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager.