Download Samsung Odin 3.13.1 with Android ROM Flashing Tool
If you are using a Samsung smartphone and looking for a way to flash a custom ROM firmware, then using Odin is the best choice.
Odin is a Windows application, which is used for flashing stock ROMs, custom ROMs, custom recoveries (CWM or TWRP), etc., in Samsung smartphones and tablets.
Odin is officially provided by Samsung. Using Odin, you can gain root privileges in almost all Samsung devices including the latest Samsung smartphones(Including Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S8) , tablets and Phablets (Galaxy Note series).
Download Odin and flash / Install Custom ROM to your Samsung android device. In Order to install Custom ROMs for Android phones, you need Root access. Custom ROM s are made through official OTA firmware and others files. Odin is widely used for Firmware Updates, installing Custom ROM and Kernels for Android devices (Samsung Android devices).
You can get Latest Odin from our Odin Download dedicated page.
Table of Contents
Important things before you install Samsung Odin!
- Warning! Please find the right Tutorial before you starting the flashing
- Do not forget to Backup your phone.
- Download the correct and latest Odin versions
- Install the Latest Samsung USB Driver
- Download and confirm Custom ROM with your device.
- Keep in mind that, Most of Samsung phones are different and each one requires various procedures to rooting & flashing with custom ROMs
Features Of Odin:
1) Flash Stock ROM: If you have bricked your Samsung device and looking for a way to unbrick it, then you can use Odin and flash the stock ROM of your device. Once you flash the stock ROM, your device will get back to working condition again. Odin also helps in fixing the bootloop issue in your device.
2) Flash Kernel & Custom Recovery: Using Odin, you can flash modified kernel in your Samsung device. Apart from that, you can flash custom recoveries like CWM (ClockWork Mod) and TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) using Odin.
3) Flash Custom ROM & Root Packages: If you have gone tired of using the stock Android version in your device, then using Odin you can flash custom ROM firmware of your choice. Also, if you would like to gain root privileges in your Samsung smartphone, Odin will help!
Download Odin (All Versions):
v3.14.4: Odin3_v3.14.4.zip – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
Odin is officially provided by Samsung. So, if you encounter any issues while using this tool, contact Samsung support team.
Using Odin for flashing stock ROM, custom ROM, CWM or TWRP recovery, etc., is very easy. Just connect your Samsung device to the computer in Download mode, load the .tar.md5 file in Odin and flash the file in your device.
If you use Odin to root your Samsung smartphone or tablet, you will lose your device’s warranty. Also, it is important to take a complete backup of personal data in your Samsung Android device before using the Odin tool.
Here is Samsung smartphone or tablet rooting tutorials, firmware upgrade tutorials, and more about samsung visit our Samsung Category page.
Download Samsung USB drivers for All models, check out this page.
Download Samsung Stock Rom (firmware) Flash File [for all models] – click here…
How to use / Install Odin Downloader
These are the instructions to use Odin Downloader Tool to flash or install Stock Firmware (ROM) any Samsung Device.
Caution (1): Flashing or installing the Stock Firmware (ROM) using the Odin Tool, will wipe out the Personal Data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of your data before using the Odin Tool.
Caution (2): Downloading the Correct Firmware is very important Step. Example: If you have purchased the Samsung Device from the USA, then you can only flash or install the USA version Firmware, or else you will end up getting the bootloop on the device.
Flash or install Stock Firmware (ROM) on Samsung Devices
- Download and install latest version of Samsung USB Driver on your Computer (if in case samsung drivers are already installed then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract the Stock Firmware (ROM) of your Samsung Device (if you have already downloaded the firmware then SKIP this step).
- Now, Power Off your Samsung Device.
- Now, you have to boot your Samsung device into the download mode. To Boot into the Download Mode: Press and Hold Volume Down + Home + Power Button for 6-8 seconds.
- Once you have entered into the download mode, you will be able to see the warning message on the screen. In this situation, Press Volume UP Key to Continue.
- Download and extract the latest version of Odin Downloader on your computer (if you have already downloaded Odin Downloader Tool then SKIP this step). Once Odin Tool is extracted, you will be able to see following files:
- Now, Open Odin3.exe File to Launch the Tool:
- Connect your Device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Once you have successfully connected the device to the computer, then you will be able to see the Added! message in Odin Tool.
- Now, Click on the AP Button and Locate the Stock Firmware (.md5 or .tar) on your Computer.
- Now, Click on Start Button to begin the flashing or installation process.
- Flashing or installation process may take up to 5-10 minutes to complete, and once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Green Pass Message. During this process, your device will restart automatically.