Droid Over Wifi Pro
No wires, no drivers, no cables, no bluetooth only WiFi on a fresh air and browser to connect your Android device with desktop or laptop or even another android device with Droid Over Wifi app installed!One button to start. Transfer, view, stream, rename, move, delete files and folders immediately over WiFi with any Browser and any OS.
- DropBox support from browser interface. Easily get and upload files from android device to DropBox and back.
- APP management. Install, Uninstall, Upload and Download installed apps within browser.
- Activity Log. Never miss what you have done. Clicking on files and folder in activity log will automatically select it on file system, so don`t have to look for them.
- File search on SDCards. Search any file or installed app on SDCard by typing just part of its name (start, end or just some word from middle) and Droid Over Wifi will find it for you.
- Bookmarks. Add any folder to private bookmarks and access it later.
- Upload multiple files at once with no size limit. Progress is visible in real time of each concrete file. Drag and Drop of files supported for multiple files upload.
- Download multiple files at one with no size limit. Multiple file download feature is automatically packing selected files into ZIP file and offered for download.
- Create, Rename and Delete files and folders in easy and straightforward way with keyboard and mouse
- Move and Copy files and folders with smart auto-complete feature
- Sort files and folders by name, size or date modified
- Media View feature enables on the fly filter content and display video and audio files contained in current folder. You can stream full screen Mpeg4, Ogg and WebM videos directly from your phone and meanwhile view your photos in other tab of the browser.
- Folder upload (only Chrome supported) and folder download in any browser supported!
- Folder Size feature quickly counts size of folders and displays it with nice visually graphs.
- Pin Code protection
- Droid Over WiFi runs as a background service, so you can switch to any other app while browsing your files
- New features will be added constantly
- HTML 5 compatible web browser and internet connection are required. For best experience use Google Chrome.
- Android device with Droid Over WiFi enabled and desktop or laptop should be on the same WiFi network. This mean connected to same router or access point.
- Uploading is done into current directory(located above main buttons) where user is located If you don`t see external SD card press “Home” and two times “Previous Directory”
What’s new in this version
- Small files upload bug fixed.
- Screen always on while app on foreground to prevent connection lost.