Root Explorer apk is the ultimate most powerful, most functional and useful file manager for root users. Root explorer apk allows you to Access the whole of android’s file system including the secured ones.
You can download 100% Original apk file of Root Explorer from our site without any survey or any other Annoying process as well as we provide you a detailed guide on using Root Explorer.
Root Explorer Apk is the ultimate file explorer for root users. Access the whole of Android file system.
- Multiple Tabs
- Google Drive
- Network SMB support
- SQLite database viewer
- Create and extract archives
- Multi select
- Execute scripts
- Send files
- Image thumbnails
- XML viewer
- Create symbolic links
- Change file owner group
- Improved archive extraction to SD card in Android 5.0
- Fixed for problem opening text files in data music
- Other fixes
- Manage Files:- You can open and manage the files which you otherwise couldn’t have done with default android file manager on your device.
- Excess to Hidden Content:-You can view data that are hidden in android for security purposes such as data of the apps and games you downloaded.
- Multiple Tabs:- You can open multiple tabs in root explorer as you do in browsers.
- It supports google drive, Dropbox and other online storage.
- It has SQlite database viewer, multiple select for files, remount files, send files via Bluetooth, email etc and many more exciting features.
Any device running android 2.2 or higher and about 4 MB free internal storage can download and install root explorer apk.
HOW TO HACK GAMES WITH ROOT EXPLORER?
- Install it on your device. If you are downloading on PC transfer to your android device first. In your android device you should enable installations from unknown sources.
- Then tap to open it.
- Go to the data folder. Then again navigate to next data folder.
- Now, find the folder for your game which you want to hack.Once you are in your game’s folder, go to shared_prefs.
- Now go to game-name.xml file. game-name=name of game you want to hack.
- Then edit the code where ever you want.(for ex: If you want to change the score,edit this line , write 123456 or any value you want instead of 0).
- Then click on save button.
There is no reason to dislike root explorer. This app works smoothly, it is fast and reliable and most of all uses little memory, both device storage and RAM while operating it.
Q. Will I get banned if the app or game developer find that I am using Root Explorer?
Ans. The app or game developer won’t know that you are using root explorer because it is designed in such fashion. Moreover there is no single evidence of our user getting banned by using root explorer.
Q. Are all apps and games supported?
Ans. Games: The offline games can be hacked by root explorer. We cannot use this app to hack online games because this can modify only the data stored in your device only but in case of offline games, they are stored in server of the game, so we cannot change them as we can’t have access to the server. So, to hack such games you need to hack server which is not possible with any kind of tool available for android till today.
Apps: Actually there is not much you can do to apps but anyway all apps are supported. You can easily modify them but be sure what you are doing.
Q. My device says installation blocked. What should I do?
Ans. This is because your device blocks the installation from unknown sources by default for security reasons but you are 100% safe with root explorer. So you can follow following steps to fix this.
Go to your android device’s settings=>Applications. Now enable “Unknown Sources”. In some devices it may be somewhere else. You should search for this option and enable it to get root explorer on your device.
Q. What are the detailed features of Root Explorer?
Ans. There are many features of Root Explorer. Most of the features are described below:
- Multiple tabs: Root explorer is one of the few apps beyond browser that has this feature. You can open multiple tabs like you do in web browsers. This feature is useful and much easy to use.
- Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support: Root explorer supports these online storage. so you can directly sync your files to these storages.
- SQLite database viewer.
- Text Editor: You can edit files in plain text and add or remove content on your wish. It is extremely useful and easy to use. You can use this feature on most of the cases but sometimes if it doesn’t work you can try other methods too.
- Create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives: These files are not readable by default file viewer on android. So, this feature is useful because many files you download from internet are on this format.
- Multi-select: You can select more than one items at a time.
- Execute scripts: The scripts stored on your device can be run/executed with the help of root explorer.
- Search, remount and view permissions: You can search for certain file with their name or any folder with its name. You can view the permissions allowed to the app and even change them.
- Bookmarks: You can bookmark certain folder and get instant access next time you open root explorer.
- Send files (via email, Bluetooth etc).
- Image thumbnails.
- APK binary XML viewer: You can view the XML file of the APK file and edit them but be careful. You may damage the app or the game
- change file owner/group.
- create symbolic link.
- “Open With” facility.
- create shortcuts.
Root Explorer v3.3.5 Apk